Tuesday, May 25, 2004

INDUSTRY 0520

**Best read with Jeff Buckley's "Everybody here wants you" playing in the background**

Tonight
A sepia colored room
Much like this one
Empty bottles, smoke hovering.
I look at you from across the room
Strumming, plucking your guitar
Lost in a world of your own,
bearing your soul
And I lost in mine.
I look at your guitar and envy it
I wonder how your fingers would feel on me
Starting from my neck
Slowly, ever so slowly
Moving down to my torso
Teasingly, hand encircling my naval
Going to my sweet, sweet spot
Intense looks, like I was yours
Your passion, your guitar
You play me so softly
Making music with my body
Soft whimpers, gentle groans
And your body moves in time,
Like you with the drums.
There is no beat, only heart.
Our bass, the thumping of body
against body
The rhythm getting faster, faster,
and faster the cresendo coming until...

Applause

And back I am in the sepia room
Chairs, tables, bottles and smoke
With you still across the room
Strumming your guitar
And yet, the feeling lingers.


email me! missymisbehavin08@yahoo.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home